Thursday, July 1, 2010

New!!! Good "Neigh"-bor Discount!

To celebrate my three-year anniversary as a certified Equine Sports Massage Practitioner, and my excitement at having been on Vermont Public Radio this week talking about equine massage, and most importantly, to say a big THANK YOU!!!!! to all my clients and their horses, I am very pleased to announce my Good "Neigh"-bor discount!

If you and a neighbor--someone from across the barn aisle or across town--book back-to-back massages, you will BOTH receive a discount! The same discount will apply when you book back-to-back massages for two of your own horses.

The less time I spend driving, the more time I have to work on your horses!

Thanks for helping me make your horses happier, more comfortable, and more willing partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment